From Maryland Matters, July 23, 2023
State’s climate town halls are set to kick off, and national podcasters are paying attention to Md. legislation
Please plan to attend one of these town halls!
- Aug. 8 at 6 p.m. at Hagerstown Community College, 11400 Robinwood Dr., Hagerstown, Room BSH-114
- Aug. 19 at 2 p.m. at Salisbury University, 1101 Camden Ave., Salisbury, in the Purdue Building
- Sept. 5, online, from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., for elected officials only
- Sept. 12, at 6 p.m., at Morgan State University, 5299 Perring Parkway in Baltimore, at the Center for the Built Environment and Integrated Studies
- Sept. 19, at 6 p.m., at the College of Southern Maryland, 115 J W Williams Rd., Prince Frederick, Room PFB-103
- Sept. 26, online, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., for the general public.
The public can register to attend any of the sessions at http://bit.ly/MDlisteningsessions.